Monday, August 29, 2011

S

"Searching..." I have no idea how this happened. I have no idea what I did wrong. Why is it always at an inopportune moment they require the most trivial of data. Why can they not keep their notes in order. Why do they not name in succession. Why just call it "untitled" or "doc.1"?
I have a lot of work to do you know. It is not like I am resting all the time. I begin my day with a noise. There's something wrong with the fan so I get hot. But they don't quite care. All they need is their work done. I am mishandled all the time. I am sent on wild goose chases all the time, but does anyone care? No. because I am here to do their work. I have a good memory. I do not lose things easily, nor do I misplace them. But one question to my boss and all they blame is me saying that I don't work well and that I am new. My age is a problem too. To some I am too young and and to others am too fast. Is it my problem that they can not keep up.
I want to help them. I know I want to. I can feel the cells working and I want to give them their answer but there's something wrong. I can't quite figure it out yet. And no the document is not in here. I have looked and looked, I have been trying to be friendly and I have also asked them detailed questions, but no they give me vague answers and expect me to do the work.
"The search option failed. Are you sure you have provided the right information?" I go one step further and ask him " Are you looking for  Adreax?" My boss slaps his head and smiles and says yes.
"Opening file" I say, "Please wait." For now I have done my duty. I do hope he turns me off today. I have been ON for 3 days now and I would like to rest and be charged. He types in another question..and I ,his computer, search through tons and tons of bits and bytes for his answer.
I serve him.

No comments:

Post a Comment