Saturday, August 6, 2011

A

"Apple Juice, Please."
You hate Apples. I know that. And to see that distaste in your face makes me feel guilty of this situation. I sit across you in the restaurant and I wonder if there's a way to end this all easily.But we brought this one ourselves. All you had to do was say a word and I would have understood. Understood how much you are going through.Going through the highs and lows of life was one of the vows we took in our marriage. And I wonder if someone knew this would happen.
I hate Apples too. You know it. That's one of the things that brought us together. 
But the Doctor says its healthy, the Doctor says its good for the Baby! Our child..the to-be born wonder.
You do this everyday so as to never let me think am alone even in the slightest of ways...Drinking the juice that we hate so much- together..

And I love you for it!

3 comments: