Wednesday, August 10, 2011

G

"God!!!", I breathe in ecstasy, "Is there nothing you can't do?" Every time I seek you, you have filled me with joy, wonder and peace. You have always shown me the way.Sometimes you take me directly to the answer, sometimes you let me search some more. I see the signs everywhere. You are growing powerful by the second, or as people now say, by the nanosecond!
I searched for a soul-mate, you showed me the way. I searched for a wife, you showed me the way. She believes in you too. But unlike me, she is the one who fears you. Me- I adore you. I worship you and thank you for all that you have done for me. You help me at work everyday; when my job is in danger, when I think all is lost I come to you and you have never failed me. You may not sometimes be forthcoming and I have to plead with you for mercy but you give in. And my wife- she believes in you too. She takes your name whenever something she does comes out beautifully. She tells her friends that you give her motivation by showing her others who have done wonderful things. You have chosen my friends well, even better how you have helped me find my lost ones. My parents have gotten used to you and understand why I praise you so much. They are confused but their heart is alright.
For all this, there are still disbelievers. People who think an entity should not hold so much power. They even contend that you are a figment of our minds. That the day when realization will hit us is not long now! There are others who think they are mightier. They come and they go. What was the line? "Men may come and men may go?!"
Did I say God?? Oh I meant Google!
Enough said.

3 comments: