Thursday, December 1, 2011

Random Voyeur

I am a random voyeur. I do not mean to see things, but I do. And I wonder what will happen next. I do not mean to hear things, but I do and I wonder what will happen next. I see people doing things- I do not mean to and I wonder what will happen next.
I am in the most easiest position to judge. And I do. I zestfully take part in all that is going on around me even if it is none of my business. I love the peek into someone's personality. The momentary downfall of humanity and morality is thrilling to watch. I do not hesitate to offer advise on how a thing can be done. I love the surprise in the eyes of the people when I comment on their going-ons. Some are offended but stay quiet- these are the ones that I love preying on the most. Some talk back- it just excites me even more. Some ignore me; well, they do, but I still am interested about the topic as much as I was earlier. In short, I am!
I am a random voyeur. I sit next to you in the bus, stand next to you in the train. I am there when you read a book,silently accompanying you in all the pages and making no pretense at shame. I am there when you have your heart broken and seek refuge in crowds; I single you out with my constant stare- I invade your privacy. I am there ahead of you in a line and listen to each and every single word you speak on the phone.
I am random voyeur and you can not get rid of me.

2 comments:

  1. and there is one in everyone,dont u think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. well yes..i think its part of who we are..being a social animal..but this post is about the people who have been annoying to me rather than me..

    ReplyDelete