Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Humor

Have I told you how much I hate your humor? I do..a lot. I hate it more because you are my mirror image. Where you find laughter, I find the hearty guffaws annoying. Not that I don't like it, but I hate it. Does it make sense? I suppose not.
Am sure you will find a kick out of making a joke of what happened. To me it is the most horrifying thing I have ever done. It even tops that excuse of a practical joke you pulled on me on my graduation day.
I have been a cautious driver. You even call me a bicycle with four wheels when I drive. And to think I crashed head on to the car in the front merely because you faked a heart attack. I should have known better.   You were just talking about how your girlfriend's parents were going away for the weekend. Your heart would refuse to beat only if you forgo the opportunity!
And I screamed even more when I saw you bleeding. And then there was blackness.
I woke up a few minutes ago. I was planning my best strategy to avoid looking at you, talking to you. I couldn't forever pretend to not hear your flirting with the nurse who had originally come in to check on me and has been holding my hand checking for my pulse. I wonder how she is able to find it with the amount of laughing she is doing.
No way out! I fake pretend moving my legs and arms like you do when you don't want our mom to scold you for getting up late. I flutter my eyes like I have seen in movies. I see you. My mirror image.
"You scream like a girl you know!". I knew it. You heartless swine. I should have tried something when we were in the womb together and you hogged up all the space.
I hate your humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment