Sunday, May 25, 2014

Lust

I dip my hand into the popcorn. She smiles playfully at me and slaps my hand and mouths "Off". I smile back a her and lean in for a kiss. The trailers start and I pull back. I always like to get in to watch the trailers. I hate it when I miss them. The movie starts and I really kick back to enjoy myself. She loops her hand within mine and leans on my shoulder.
About 15 minutes into the movie, there is a little rustle at the end of our aisle. I turn to look and I see her. She asks me if the seat next to mine is empty. I say yes. She sits down. With her sweet sweet smell. I can smell more than  two or three fragrances about her. She smiles at me and settles down. I smile back and let out the breath that I had held.
She has the most amazing features I have ever seen. Her eyes are dark, her brow strong, her nose regal. A neck that is so slender I can see the pulse faintly. And then her breasts..I stifle my imagination and turn to the movie. I have no idea what is going on. The scent is in my head. I take occasional peeks.
The films lights up her face. Its lights up in fiery orange and red during an explosion scene. her face seems so mysterious with the constant blur of light. Like a stolen movie that one watches without wanting to get caught. Her lips curve with laughter and forms a 'o' of wonder.
For almost 2 hrs, 1hr and 54 minutes to be exact, I sit by temptation. Temptation to want something that is not mine. Although I have something secure in my grasp I yearn for adventure, that mystery, the unsafe.
The lights come on. She looks at me and winks. I turn and kiss my wife on the cheeks and nuzzle her ear.

2 comments:

  1. I think I'll forward this to my husband and then go to a movie shortly thereafter . Perhaps it will work. :D

    ReplyDelete