Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh!


Baby cries. Really hard. No one is able to soothe it.

Mother- I will take a leave of absence from office tomorrow and spend some the day with her. She is missing me. She probably feels she doesn't know any of us since she goes to daycare. Maybe she is frightened of all of us. Maybe we are strangers. I think I might even quit my job end of the month. I feel so guilty.

Father- Maybe we ought to change our daycare provider. Maybe they are not giving her enough attention. Maybe they are giving too much that she misses all that at home? Maybe some of the older kids teased her. Maybe someone yelled at her. Maybe she is overwhelmed by elders.

Grandmother- Maybe it's the food at the daycare. You know, making her tummy hurt..Maybe it's the food at home. I told you she was too young for cake even if it is a small bite. Maybe the water,are we filtering it? Does she have a temperature? Does she have a cold? Are her ears hurting?

Grandfather- Move away from the baby. Give her her space. You have been smothering her. She will be alright in sometime.

Baby's brother- (sniffs and makes a face) Baby poo-poo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment